Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Sophie + Stick and Other Things I Love

Back to work after this weekend. Sophie and I were up early destroying pink porcupines and reading about juvenile justice. I'm heading to school soon for office hours and business associations. I would like to squeeze a workout in, but we'll see how it goes. A few pics from this morning and a few things I'm liking in addition to my babybear. (I need to diversify, or otherwise, I'll be completely anti-social.)

Sophie with my dad. She is as big as his shoe. Still about a pound underweight, but she's eating like a horse:



Love this new Dior doc.

 


 I want everything from Hello Pretty, a new online store, including these endtables and totebag.




Finally found my new bedroom inspiration from StyleFile via SFGirlBytheBay:



 All these dresses via Mint:




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...